Rum soaked bananas with fragrant mint, refreshing lime & topped with bubbly water make you want to dance salsa!
1. 2 frozen over-ripe bananas
2. 1/2 of a frozen lime, segmented
3. 1 teaspoon lime zest
4. 1 shot lemon lime seltzer water
5. 2 Tablespoons crushed fresh mint leaves
6. 1/4 cup white rum
1. Make Rum and Mint soaked bananas in advance: Pierce peeled, over-ripe bananas with a fork and soak in a freezer bag with 2 tablespoons crushed fresh mint leaves and 1/4 cup of white rum for one hour. Remove bananas and freeze over-night.
2. Slightly thaw your frozen fruit prior to putting through your yonanas maker.
3. Insert 1 frozen rum and mint soaked banana
4. Add segments of frozen lime
5. Add lime zest
6. Add remaining banana
7. Scoop Mojito Yonanas into a glass, top with mint leaf and pour lemon lime seltzer water over Yonanas