Mint and chocolate fold together into a chocolate cookie crust creating a delicious, dairy-free frozen treat the whole family will enjoy.
1. 8 frozen over-ripe bananas
2. 6 oz. mint dark chocolate
3. 2 oz. mint liqueur
4. Natural green food coloring
5. 34 chocolate sandwich cookies
1. Make Mint Liqueur Soaked Bananas in advance: Pierce bananas with a fork and soak bananas in mint liqueur for 20 minutes; drain the mint liqueur and freeze overnight
2. To make the crust: In a food processor, pulse sandwich cookies until they resemble grains of sand
3. Form the crust in a pie dish and freeze until it sets
4. To make the pie filling: Insert 4 frozen mint liqueur bananas into Yonanas maker
5. Add 3 oz. dark mint chocolate
6. Alternate bananas and mint chocolate until combined
7. Stir in 3 or 4 drops of natural green food coloring until a nice green color is achieved
8. Use a spatula to spread your yonanas into the chocolate cookie crust pie shell
9. Cover and freeze a minimum of four hours or overnight
10. Let pie thaw approximately 30 minutes before slicing & serving.