Cranberry Orange Pie with Graham Cracker Crust
When the season calls for tart cranberries, sweeten them with orange and fold into a graham cracker crust for a unique vegan frozen pie.
1. To make the pie crust: Preheat oven to 365 degrees
2. In a food processor, pulse cinnamon graham crackers until they resemble fine grains of sand
3. In a bowl combine 2 cups graham cracker crumbs and 4 Tablespoons coconut oil. Note: If coconut oil is solid, put glass jar in pan of warm water until it liquefies
4. Form crust into pie dish and bake for 15-18 minutes, remove from the oven and let cool.
5. Make a double batch of Cranberry Orange, to use for the pie filling
6. Fold in the double recipe of Cranberry Orange Yonanas into the cooled pie crust
7. Cover and freeze a minimum 4 hours or overnight
8. Let pie thaw approximately 30 minutes before slicing.