1. Mixed Berry Yonanas (double this recipe)
2. Vanilla Yonanas (double this recipe)
3. OPTIONAL: Fresh berries for garnish
1. Make Mixed Berry Yonanas and Vanilla Yonanas recipes
2. With an offset spatula, spread the Vanilla Yonanas into an even layer inside of a loaf/bread pan or similar sized container
3. Layer the Mixed Berry Yonanas on top
4. Cover and freeze for a minimum of four hours
5. To remove cake from pan, run warm water around the sides of the cake mold, set a plate on top of cake container and flip over. Gently remove mold.
6. OPTIONAL: Garnish top of cake with fresh berries.
7. Allow cake to thaw a few minutes before slicing to serve.