Tequila infused oranges blend with fragrant lime & sweet cherries for a delicious boozy treat that will get the party started.
1. 2 frozen over-ripe bananas
2. 3/4 cup frozen pitted cherries
3. 1/4 cup frozen orange segments
4. 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
5. 1/4 cup of tequila
1. Make Tequila soaked orange segments in advance: In a freezer bag soak orange segments with 1/4 cup of Tequila overnight. Then drain the Tequila from the oranges and freeze overnight.
2. Slightly thaw your frozen fruit prior to putting through your yonanas maker.
3. Insert one frozen banana
4. Add 1/2 cup of frozen pitted cherries
5. Add 1/8 cup of frozen soaked tequila orange segments
6. Add 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
7. Alternate remaining ingredients