Earthy with a hint of spice and citrus, this savory version of yonanas is a fun addition to your dessert menu.
1. 2 frozen over-ripe bananas
2. 3 oz. frozen sweet potato cubes (3 cubes)
3. 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Make Sweet Potato Cubes in advance: Prick your sweet potatoes with a fork, then place directly on the oven rack. Bake sweet potatoes in a preheated 425 degree oven for 45 minutes to an hour. Turn off oven and let them sit for 30 minutes. Scoop baked sweet potatoes into ice cube trays and freeze.
2. Slightly thaw your frozen fruit & Sweet Potato Cubes prior to putting through your yonanas maker.
3. Sprinkle cinnamon over frozen bananas.
4. Insert 1/2 frozen banana
5. Insert 3 frozen sweet potato cubes
6. Insert second frozen banana