1. 1 cup frozen raspberries, divided into 1/4 cups
2. 2 over-ripe frozen bananas, cut into halves
3. 2 frozen pears (peel, seed and cut into fourths before freezing). Ingredients Indulgent
4. Berry pear Yonanas
5. Pound cake: lemon blueberry, vanilla, lemon, raspberry, or your choice
6. Raspberries or strawberries
7. Powdered sugar
8. Fresh mint leaves
1. Insert 1/4 cup raspberries
2. Add 1/2 banana
3. Add 2 pear slices
4. Slowly press contents through machine with plunger.
5. Repeat 3 times. Instructions Indulgent
6. Cut pound cake in 1/2‚Äù thick slices.
7. Using your favorite cookie cutter, cut out a shape from the slice.
8. Place cake on plate with a scoop of Yonanas on top.
9. Top with a berry, dust with powdered sugar, then garnish with mint.