Pumpkin Spice Latte Yonanas
Warm, earthy and a hint of spice! If you love pumpkin, this recipe will tantalize your taste buds with a shot of coffee & chocolate.
1. 2 frozen over-ripe bananas
2. 4 spiced pumpkin cubes (see step 1 below)
3. 2 oz. coffee infused chocolate
4. Optional Toppings: Vanilla Coconut Whip Cream, chocolate sauce and cinnamon to sprinkle on top
1. Make the Spiced Pumpkin Cubes in advance: In a bowl combine one 15 oz. can pumpkin puree with 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1 tsp ground cinnamon and 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg. Spoon spiced pumpkin puree into ice cube trays and freeze. One spiced pumpkin cube is approximately 1 oz. Makes approximately 15 cubes.
2. Slightly thaw your frozen bananas prior to putting through your yonanas maker.
3. Insert one frozen banana
4. Add 2 oz. spiced pumpkin cubes (2 frozen cubes)
5. Insert 1 oz. coffee infused chocolate
6. Repeat with remaining ingredients
7. Top with optional toppings