We're crazy MAD about this play on a classic cocktail! Bourbon soaked bananas combined with sweet cherry & orange with a hint of chocolate! Something to be savored.
1. 2 frozen over-ripe bananas
2. 3/4 cup frozen pitted cherries
3. 1/4 cup frozen orange segments
4. 1/2 teaspoon orange zest
5. 1 oz. dark chocolate
6. 1/4 cup of bourbon or cherry flavored bourbon
1. Make Bourbon Soaked Bananas in advance: Pierce peeled, over-ripe bananas with a fork and soak in a freezer bag with 1/4 cup of bourbon for about 1 hour. Remove bananas and freeze over-night.
2. Slightly thaw your frozen fruit prior to putting through your yonanas maker.
3. Insert 1 frozen bourbon soaked banana
4. Add 1/2 cup of frozen pitted cherries
5. Add 1/4 cup of frozen orange segments
6. Add 1/2 teaspoon orange zest
7. Add 1 oz. dark chocolate
8. Alternate remaining banana and cherries