Enjoy the flavors of eggnog, like nutmeg, bourbon & vanilla but without all of the calories! Celebrate this holiday classic with friends & family guilt-free!
1. 2 over-ripe bananas
2. 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
3. 1/4 teaspoon ground clove
4. 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
5. 3 frozen coconut milk cubes
6. 2 Tablespoons bourbon
7. 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Make the coconut milk cubes in advance: Freeze coconut milk in ice cube trays overnight. TIP: Do not shake can of coconut milk. Skim coconut milk from the top of the can to fill ice cube trays, leaving the remaining coconut water. This will create creamier coconut cubes!
2. Next in a small bowl combine 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract & 2 Tablespoons bourbon, pierce bananas with a fork. Soak bananas with bourbon and vanilla extract for 1 hour. Remove bananas and freeze overnight.
3. After they have frozen completely, sprinkle nutmeg and clove over frozen bourbon bananas and let sit for 10 minutes prior to running through your yonanas maker
4. Insert one frozen banana
5. Add one frozen coconut milk cube
6. Alternate remaining bananas and coconut milk cubes
7. Sprinkle cinnamon on top of yonanas