Tart cranberries compliment hints of sweet and refreshing orange, making this a bright addition to your autumn dessert menu. If you love this recipe, you should also check out our Cranberry Orange Pie with Graham Cracker Crust!
1. 2 frozen over-ripe bananas
2. 1/2 cup frozen cranberries
3. 1 teaspoon orange zest (zest from half an orange)
1. Slightly thaw your frozen fruit prior to putting through your yonanas maker.
2. Insert 1/2 frozen banana
3. Add 1/4 cup frozen cranberries
4. Add 1 teaspoon orange zest
5. Insert 1/2 frozen banana
6. Add remaining 1/4 cup cranberries
7. Insert 1 frozen banana