Chocolate Hazelnut with Coconut Whipped Cream
Take our Chocolate Hazelnut Yonanas recipe to the next level with a dollop of Coconut Whipped Cream inspired by Happy.Healthy.Life.
1. 2 frozen over-ripe bananas
2. 2 Tablespoons chocolate hazelnut spread
3. 1 can of full fat coconut milk, chilled overnight
4. 3 Tablespoons of powdered confectioners' sugar
5. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
6. 1/4 shredded coconut
1. Make the Vanilla Coconut Whipped Cream: Open chilled can of coconut milk without shaking the can. Skim the thick layer of coconut milk from the top of the can and place into a mixing bowl. Add powdered confectioners' sugar and vanilla to mixing bowl. Starting on low, gradually increase to high, whip with mixer until light and fluffy. Spoon into a pastry bag (or plastic storage bag with corner tip cut off) for piping.
2. In a small skillet, toss the shredded coconut over medium heat until they are golden brown. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. Slightly thaw your frozen fruit prior to putting through your yonanas maker.
4. Insert one frozen banana
5. Add 1 Tablespoon chocolate hazelnut spread
6. Alternate the remaining ingredients
7. Top with Vanilla Whipped Coconut Cream and Sprinkle with toasted coconut.