1. 2 frozen over-ripe bananas
2. 2 coconut ginger cubes
3. 4 spicy carrot cubes
1. Make the Coconut Ginger Cubes in advance: Mix Coconut milk, 12 small pieces of candied ginger, and 2 tablespoons toasted walnuts in a large bowl. Spoon into ice cube tray and freeze overnight.
2. Make the Spicy Carrot Cubes in advance: Mix 8 oz. carrot baby food, 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder, and 1/4 tsp cardamom in a large bowl. Spoon into ice cube tray and freeze overnight.
3. Slightly thaw your frozen fruit & cubes prior to putting through your yonanas maker.
4. Insert 1 frozen banana
5. Add¬†2 spicy carrot cubes
6. Add 1 coconut ginger cube
7. Alternate¬†remaining bananas and cubes
8. Sprinkle toasted walnuts over Yonanas