2. 3/4 c granola
3. 2 1/2 tbsp peanut butter
4. 1 tsp honey
5. 6-12 fresh berries
6. Optional: mint leaves
1. Mix granola, peanut butter & honey in a small bowl until coated.
2. Line standard size cupcake pan with foil cupcake wrappers/liners.
3. Spoon about 2 tbsp of granola mixture into each cupcake wrapper. Pat down gently with the back of a spoon to create a level "crust".
4. Make Mixed Berry Yonanas.
5. Spoon Mixed Berry Yonanas on top of the granola mixture, filling the cupcake wrappers.
6. Gently tap the pan on the counter to help eliminate air bubbles.
7. Top each cupcake with a few berries and a mint sprig (if desired)
8. Freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
9. Once completely frozen, remove cupcakes from pan and store in a freezer container. Keep frozen until ready to enjoy!