1. 4 apples
2. Double batch of Cinnamon Yonanas
3. 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
4. 1/4 cup crushed candied pecans
5. 1/2 cup water
1. Make baked apples: Preheat oven to 350¬∞ F. Wash apples well. Cut off the top and stem of apple. Using a spoon to hollow out and core the apples, leaving the base of the apple in-tact and leaving about 1/2" to 3/4" side walls. Place the apples in a baking dish standing up. Sprinkle cinnamon over apples. Add 1/2 cup of water to pan. Bake at 350 for 20 mins or until soft.
2. Allow apples to cool while making a double batch ofCinnamon Yonanas
3. Scoop Cinnamon Yonanas into the baked apples
4. Dust with cinnamon and top with crushed candied pecans.