Five of our favorite Yonanas recipes come together in this gorgeous layered "ice cream" cake.
6. Optional toppings: fresh fruit, herbs, edible flowers, chocolate sauce or any of your favorite toppings
7. NOTE: We used a 7" springform cake pan that is 3" deep.
1. Make a double batch of Strawberry Yonanas recipe
2. Scoop Strawberry Yonanas into a round cake pan
3. With an offset spatula spread Strawberry Yonanas evenly into cake pan
4. Repeat Steps 1-3 with each of the remaining Yonanas flavors in this order: Chocolate Yonanas, Blueberry Yonanas, Cookies & Cream Yonanas and Cherry Yonanas. Carefully smooth each layer on top of the last in the pan.
5. Cover and freeze for a minimum of four hours
6. To remove cake from mold, run warm water around the sides of the cake mold, set a plate on top of cake container and flip over. Gently remove mold.
7. Decorate with your favorite toppings.
8. Allow cake to thaw a few minutes before slicing to serve.