Fruity Cocktail Granita Yonanas
- 1-1/2 cups frozen orange or tangerine slices, divided into thirds
- 1-1/2 cups frozen chunky mixed fruit, divided in thirds. INDULGENT
- DULCE DE LECHE SUNDAE CUPS WITH FRUIT SALSA
- Cinnamon tortilla cups
- Fruity cocktail granita
- Dulce de leche caramel sauce
- Fresh fruit salsa
- Insert 1/2 cup orange slices
- Add 1/2 cup mixed fruit
- Slowly press contents through machine with plunger
- Repeat twice.
- Instructions: Cinnamon tortilla cups
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Spray 6-7” flour tortillas on both sides with cooking spray or brush lightly with oil.
- Sprinkle with a little cinnamon on both sides.
- Carefully press tortillas in muffin cups, folding as necessary to fit.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
- Cool and remove from muffin cups.
- Store, covered, at room temperature up to 2 weeks.
- Instructions: Fruit salsa
- Finely dice several kinds of favorite fruit.
- Strawberries, kiwi and blueberries are a nice combination.