Yonanas Berry Cream Pie
Preparation Time:10 minutes
Total time:10 minutes
100 g Graham Cracker Crumbs,
3 tbsp melted butter,*Note: You could also use 4 tbsp coconut oil for a butter free option. See our Cranberry Orange pie with Graham Cracker crust
2 1/2 frozen bananas,
3/4 cup frozen mixed berries,
1 cup Non-Dairy Whipped Topping,
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs with the melted butter (or coconut oil).
- Form the crust in a pit plate, freeze until set, at least 1 hour
- Alternate bananas and mixed berries in Yonanas machine
- Fold in cup of Non-Dairy Whipped Topping into Mixed Berry Yonanas
- Spread the filling into the pie crust
- Top the pie with dollops of Non-Dairy Whipped Topping
- Let freeze for 1 hour before serving.