Vanilla Berry Yonanas Cake
- Mixed Berry Yonanas (double this recipe)
- Vanilla Yonanas (double this recipe)
- OPTIONAL: Fresh berries for garnish
- Make Mixed Berry Yonanas and Vanilla Yonanas recipes
- With an offset spatula, spread the Vanilla Yonanas into an even layer inside of a loaf/bread pan or similar sized container
- Layer the Mixed Berry Yonanas on top
- Cover and freeze for a minimum of four hours
- To remove cake from pan, run warm water around the sides of the cake mold, set a plate on top of cake container and flip over. Gently remove mold.
- OPTIONAL: Garnish top of cake with fresh berries.
- Allow cake to thaw a few minutes before slicing to serve.