Tequila Sunrise Yonanas
Tequila infused oranges blend with fragrant lime & sweet cherries for a delicious boozy treat that will get the party started.
- 2 frozen over-ripe bananas
- 3/4 cup frozen pitted cherries
- 1/4 cup frozen orange segments
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- 1/4 cup of tequila
- Make Tequila soaked orange segments in advance: In a freezer bag soak orange segments with 1/4 cup of Tequila overnight. Then drain the Tequila from the oranges and freeze overnight.
- Slightly thaw your frozen fruit prior to putting through your yonanas maker.
- Insert one frozen banana
- Add 1/2 cup of frozen pitted cherries
- Add 1/8 cup of frozen soaked tequila orange segments
- Add 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- Alternate remaining ingredients