Sweet Potato Yonanas
Earthy with a hint of spice and citrus, this savory version of yonanas is a fun addition to your dessert menu.
- 2 frozen over-ripe bananas
- 3 oz. frozen sweet potato cubes (3 cubes)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Make Sweet Potato Cubes in advance: Prick your sweet potatoes with a fork, then place directly on the oven rack. Bake sweet potatoes in a preheated 425 degree oven for 45 minutes to an hour. Turn off oven and let them sit for 30 minutes. Scoop baked sweet potatoes into ice cube trays and freeze.
- Slightly thaw your frozen fruit & Sweet Potato Cubes prior to putting through your yonanas maker.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over frozen bananas.
- Insert 1/2 frozen banana
- Insert 3 frozen sweet potato cubes
- Insert second frozen banana