Strawberry Rhubarb Yonanas
- 2 frozen over-ripe bananas
- 4 coconut milk cubes
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 small stalks rhubarb, chopped
- 1/4 c. raw honey or vegan sweetener such as agave
- Make the Coconut Milk Cubes in advance: Freeze coconut milk in ice cube trays overnight. TIP: Do not shake can of coconut milk. Skim coconut from the top of the can to fill ice cube trays, leaving remaining coconut water. This will help create creamier coconut cubes!
- Place the chopped rhubarb and honey in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer. Cover and let simmer on medium heat for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Rhubarb should break down and the mixture should be a jam-like in consistency. Place the rhubarb mixture in an air-tight container and refrigerate overnight, or until cold.
- Slightly thaw your frozen fruit prior to putting through your yonanas maker.
- Insert one frozen banana
- Add 1/2 c. frozen strawberries
- Alternate remaining ingredients
- Drizzle the rhubarb mixture on top of your yonanas