Strawberry Pistachio Terrine
Holiday colors are displayed in this earthy & sweet yonanas cake. Layer red strawberry yonanas over green pistachio yonanas for a festive & tasty dairy-free “ice-cream” cake!
- Strawberry Yonanas (double this recipe)
- Pistachio Yonanas
- OPTIONAL: finely ground cinnamon graham crackers
- Make Strawberry Yonanas and Pistachio Yonanas recipes
- With an offset spatula, spread the Strawberry Yonanas into an even layer inside of a 5 x 7 or similar sized container
- Layer the Pistachio Yonanas on top
- Once container is full it is optional to add a layer of cinnamon graham crackers
- Seal container with the lid and turn it upside (on the lid) and place in freezer.
- Freeze overnight
- To remove terrine: remove the lid and place on a plate. Pull container up and off of Yonanas. (If it will not remover after a few minutes; place lid on container and run base under warm water then repeat the process).