Have extra strawberry yonanas? Fold into a popsicle mold and slide a slice kiwi along the side of the mold to freeze into the popsicle! Pretty, fun, delicious, and good for you anytime treat!
- 4 frozen over-ripe bananas
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 kiwi peeled and sliced into 4 (1/4 inch) slices
- Slightly thaw your frozen fruit prior to putting through your yonanas maker.
- Alternate inserting frozen bananas and frozen strawberries to create Strawberry Yonanas
- Scoop strawberry mixture into a pastry bag with a round tip or a freezer bag (if using a freezer bag, cut tip of corner after filling with yonanas
- Pipe Yonanas into Yonanapop molds, filling 3/4 of the mold
- Gently tap filled YoPop molds on counter-top to release any air bubbles
- Insert sliced kiwi directly into each mold
- Fill the rest of the molds with Strawberry Yonanas and place plastic sticks into molds
- Place in the freezer and freeze overnight
- To release YoPops, tip the molds on its side and run the molds under warm water for 10 seconds and they should remove easily