Yonanas Root Beer Float
Simply yonanas offers a sweet & creamy alternative in this dairy free twist on a classic root beer float!
- 2 frozen over-ripe bananas
- 1/2 vanilla bean
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 oz. root beer
- Slightly thaw your frozen bananas prior to putting through your yonanas maker.
- Split 1/2 vanilla bean lengthwise
- Scrape seeds from 1/2 vanilla bean and spread over frozen bananas
- Insert frozen bananas into yonanas maker
- Add 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract to bowl of yonanas and stir to combine
- Using an ice cream scoop, add yonanas to a mug or a glass
- Slowly fill glass with your favorite root beer