Red White & Blue Yonanas Cake
Feeling patriotic as we layer raspberry, coconut & blueberry yonanas recipes into one fun filled frozen cake.
- Make all three Yonanas recipes: Raspberry Yonanas, Coconut Yonanas & Blueberry Yonanas
- Scoop Red Yonanas into a cake mold (plastic rectangular or round container can serve as a cake mold)
- With an offset spatula spread Red Yonanas evenly into the mold
- Scoop White Yonanas into cake mold, on top of Red Yonanas and spread into an even layer
- Scoop Blue Yonanas into cake mold on top of White Yonanas and spread into an even layer
- Cover and freeze for a minimum of four hours or overnight
- To remove from mold, run warm water around the outside of the cake mold. Uncover and set a plate on top of cake/container and flip over. Gently remove mold. Allow cake to thaw a few minutes before slicing to serve.