Raspberry Pear Yonanas
- 1 cup frozen raspberries, divided into 1/4 cups
- 2 over-ripe frozen bananas, cut into halves
- 2 frozen pears (peel, seed and cut into fourths before freezing). Ingredients Indulgent
- Berry pear Yonanas
- Pound cake: lemon blueberry, vanilla, lemon, raspberry, or your choice
- Raspberries or strawberries
- Powdered sugar
- Fresh mint leaves
- Insert 1/4 cup raspberries
- Add 1/2 banana
- Add 2 pear slices
- Slowly press contents through machine with plunger.
- Repeat 3 times. Instructions Indulgent
- Cut pound cake in 1/2” thick slices.
- Using your favorite cookie cutter, cut out a shape from the slice.
- Place cake on plate with a scoop of Yonanas on top.
- Top with a berry, dust with powdered sugar, then garnish with mint.