Pumpkin Pie Yonanas
Creamy pumpkin combined with cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla is a seasonal favorite If you love pumpkin pie you will enjoy the luscious flavors of this dairy-free holiday treat.
- 2 frozen over-ripe bananas
- 3 frozen spiced pumpkin cubes (see step 1 below)
- 1/3 cup ginger snap cookies (crumbled)
- Make the Spiced Pumpkin Cubes in advance: In a bowl combine one 15 oz. can pumpkin puree with 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1 tsp ground cinnamon and 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg. Spoon spiced pumpkin puree into ice cube trays and freeze. One spiced pumpkin cube is approximately 1 oz. Makes approximately 15 cubes.
- Slightly thaw your frozen fruit prior to putting through your yonanas maker.
- Insert one frozen banana
- Add 3 oz. frozen spiced pumpkin cubes ( 3 cubes)
- Insert second frozen banana
- Sprinkle crumbled ginger snap cookies on top