Pumpkin Chai Swirl Yonanas
- 2 over-ripe frozen bananas, cut in half
- 4 frozen pumpkin chai cubes (recipe follows)
- Maple syrup for garnish. Pumpkin Chai Cubes
- 1 can, 15 oz. pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch or two powdered cloves
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup. Make Pumpkin Chai Swirl
- Insert 1/2 banana
- Add 1 pumpkin chai cube
- Repeat 3 times.
- Whisk puree, pie spice, cinnamon, cloves and maple syrup together.
- Spoon into ice cube trays and freeze, or scoop into generous table-spoonful amounts and freeze in single layer. INDULGENT
- Along with the maple syrup drizzle, top with ginger bread cookie, or
- place scoop of pumpkin chai on a square of gingerbread and drizzle with maple syrup.
- Switch it up!
- Substitute agave or honey for the maple syrup.