PB&J Yonanas Bonbons
Peanut butter & sweet mixed berries topped with chocolate tastes just like the inside of a PB&J sandwich and perfect to enjoy while watching your favorite TV show!
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Yonanas (double this recipe)
- 1/2 dark chocolate bar, melted
- Chopped peanuts
- Make Peanut Butter & Jelly Yonanas recipe
- Freeze in a container for minimum of 4 hours
- Let thaw a few minutes before using an ice cream scoop to shape bon bons
- Drizzle melted dark chocolate over the top and sprinkle chopped peanuts before the chocolate solidifies
- To help hold the shape, scoop the yonanas into a cupcake paper liner and refreeze. Remove paper to place on a platter to serve.