A traditional Australian dessert for the holidays, we love this rendition anytime of the year! Creamy dairy-free mixed berry yonanas scooped onto nests of crunchy meringue shells and topped with a sauce made from frozen berries thawed in their own juices!
- 2 small meringue shells (pavlova shell)
- Mixed Berry Yonanas
- 1/4 cup frozen mixed berries that have thawed in their juices
- Make Mixed Berry Yonanas recipe
- Scoop Mixed Berries Yonanas into meringue shell
- Top with thawed mixed berries and the natural juice