Old Fashion Yonanas
We’re crazy MAD about this play on a classic cocktail! Bourbon soaked bananas combined with sweet cherry & orange with a hint of chocolate! Something to be savored.
- 2 frozen over-ripe bananas
- 3/4 cup frozen pitted cherries
- 1/4 cup frozen orange segments
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 oz. dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup of bourbon or cherry flavored bourbon
- Make Bourbon Soaked Bananas in advance: Pierce peeled, over-ripe bananas with a fork and soak in a freezer bag with 1/4 cup of bourbon for about 1 hour. Remove bananas and freeze over-night.
- Slightly thaw your frozen fruit prior to putting through your yonanas maker.
- Insert 1 frozen bourbon soaked banana
- Add 1/2 cup of frozen pitted cherries
- Add 1/4 cup of frozen orange segments
- Add 1/2 teaspoon orange zest
- Add 1 oz. dark chocolate
- Alternate remaining banana and cherries