Rum soaked bananas with fragrant mint, refreshing lime & topped with bubbly water make you want to dance salsa!
- 2 frozen over-ripe bananas
- 1/2 of a frozen lime, segmented
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 shot lemon lime seltzer water
- 2 Tablespoons crushed fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup white rum
- Make Rum and Mint soaked bananas in advance: Pierce peeled, over-ripe bananas with a fork and soak in a freezer bag with 2 tablespoons crushed fresh mint leaves and 1/4 cup of white rum for one hour. Remove bananas and freeze over-night.
- Slightly thaw your frozen fruit prior to putting through your yonanas maker.
- Insert 1 frozen rum and mint soaked banana
- Add segments of frozen lime
- Add lime zest
- Add remaining banana
- Scoop Mojito Yonanas into a glass, top with mint leaf and pour lemon lime seltzer water over Yonanas