Grilled Peaches with Peach Yonanas
Warm, gooey peaches caramelized on the grill topped with sweet & “creamy” peach yonanas is dairy-free indulgence!
- 1 fresh peach (halved and pit removed)
- Perfectly Peach Yonanas
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. coconut nectar or raw honey
- Make grilled peaches: Heat grill to medium-low; brush both sides with coconut oil. Place peaches on grill; cover and cook until charred and softened, about 4 to 5 minutes per side. Remove from grill and set aside.
- Make Perfectly Peach Yonanas
- Scoop Perfectly Peach yonanas into the grilled peach halves.
- Drizzle with coconut nectar or honey and dust with cinnamon