Mint and chocolate fold together into a chocolate cookie crust creating a delicious, dairy-free frozen treat the whole family will enjoy.
- 8 frozen over-ripe bananas
- 6 oz. mint dark chocolate
- 2 oz. mint liqueur
- Natural green food coloring
- 34 chocolate sandwich cookies
- Make Mint Liqueur Soaked Bananas in advance: Pierce bananas with a fork and soak bananas in mint liqueur for 20 minutes; drain the mint liqueur and freeze overnight
- To make the crust: In a food processor, pulse sandwich cookies until they resemble grains of sand
- Form the crust in a pie dish and freeze until it sets
- To make the pie filling: Insert 4 frozen mint liqueur bananas into Yonanas maker
- Add 3 oz. dark mint chocolate
- Alternate bananas and mint chocolate until combined
- Stir in 3 or 4 drops of natural green food coloring until a nice green color is achieved
- Use a spatula to spread your yonanas into the chocolate cookie crust pie shell
- Cover and freeze a minimum of four hours or overnight
- Let pie thaw approximately 30 minutes before slicing & serving.