Coffee Chocolate Chip Yonanas
Chunks of rich, dark chocolate shine in this a sweet & robust coffee nice cream treat!
- 2 frozen over-ripe bananas
- 2 oz. coffee-infused dark chocolate
- Slightly thaw your frozen fruit prior to putting through your yonanas maker.
- Insert one frozen banana
- Add 2 oz. chocolate
- Insert second frozen banana
- ALTERNATE: If you can't find coffee-infused dark chocolate, substitute regular dark chocolate and 2 tsp espresso powder. Sprinkle the espresso powder over the bananas while they thaw slightly, and follow the steps above.