Chocolate Hazelnut with Coconut Whipped Cream
Take our Chocolate Hazelnut Yonanas recipe to the next level with a dollop of Coconut Whipped Cream inspired by Happy.Healthy.Life.
- 2 frozen over-ripe bananas
- 2 Tablespoons chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1 can of full fat coconut milk, chilled overnight
- 3 Tablespoons of powdered confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 shredded coconut
- Make the Vanilla Coconut Whipped Cream: Open chilled can of coconut milk without shaking the can. Skim the thick layer of coconut milk from the top of the can and place into a mixing bowl. Add powdered confectioners' sugar and vanilla to mixing bowl. Starting on low, gradually increase to high, whip with mixer until light and fluffy. Spoon into a pastry bag (or plastic storage bag with corner tip cut off) for piping.
- In a small skillet, toss the shredded coconut over medium heat until they are golden brown. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Slightly thaw your frozen fruit prior to putting through your yonanas maker.
- Insert one frozen banana
- Add 1 Tablespoon chocolate hazelnut spread
- Alternate the remaining ingredients
- Top with Vanilla Whipped Coconut Cream and Sprinkle with toasted coconut.