Spicy Carrot Cake Yonanas
- 2 frozen over-ripe bananas
- 2 coconut ginger cubes
- 4 spicy carrot cubes
- Make the Coconut Ginger Cubes in advance: Mix Coconut milk, 12 small pieces of candied ginger, and 2 tablespoons toasted walnuts in a large bowl. Spoon into ice cube tray and freeze overnight.
- Make the Spicy Carrot Cubes in advance: Mix 8 oz. carrot baby food, 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder, and 1/4 tsp cardamom in a large bowl. Spoon into ice cube tray and freeze overnight.
- Slightly thaw your frozen fruit & cubes prior to putting through your yonanas maker.
- Insert 1 frozen banana
- Add 2 spicy carrot cubes
- Add 1 coconut ginger cube
- Alternate remaining bananas and cubes
- Sprinkle toasted walnuts over Yonanas