Blackberry Vanilla Bean Yonanas
A hint of sweet vanilla balances tart blackberry creating a pure and delicate taste in this creamy yonanas treat.
- 2 frozen over-ripe bananas
- 2 vanilla beans
- 3/4 cup of frozen blackberries
- 1/4 cup of pistachios (crushed)
- Slightly thaw your frozen fruit prior to putting through your yonanas maker.
- Split 2 vanilla beans lengthwise and scrape seeds from vanilla bean
- With a knife spread the vanilla seeds over one frozen banana
- Insert one frozen banana
- Add 3/4 cup frozen blackberries
- Insert second frozen banana
- Top with crushed pistachios