Yonanas Berry Cupcakes
- Mixed Berry Yonanas
- 3/4 c granola
- 2 1/2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp honey
- 6-12 fresh berries
- Optional: mint leaves
- Mix granola, peanut butter & honey in a small bowl until coated.
- Line standard size cupcake pan with foil cupcake wrappers/liners.
- Spoon about 2 tbsp of granola mixture into each cupcake wrapper. Pat down gently with the back of a spoon to create a level "crust".
- Make Mixed Berry Yonanas.
- Spoon Mixed Berry Yonanas on top of the granola mixture, filling the cupcake wrappers.
- Gently tap the pan on the counter to help eliminate air bubbles.
- Top each cupcake with a few berries and a mint sprig (if desired)
- Freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
- Once completely frozen, remove cupcakes from pan and store in a freezer container. Keep frozen until ready to enjoy!