Berry Chocolate Zin Yonanas
Bite into chunks of dark chocolate swirled into creamy sweet, tart mixed berries with a hint of red wine. This recipe has LOVE written all over it!
- 2 frozen over-ripe bananas
- 1 oz. dark chocolate
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 2 frozen cubes of red wine
- Make the Red Wine Cubes in advance: Freeze leftover red wine in ice cube trays - any red wine will be delicious!
- Slightly thaw your frozen fruit prior to putting through your yonanas maker.
- Insert one frozen banana
- Add 1 oz. dark chocolate
- Add 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries
- Add 2 cubes of frozen red wine
- Add 1/2 cup mixed berries
- Insert second frozen banana