Apple Pie Yonanas
Enjoy sweet apple with a hint of warm cinnamon! Use your favorite apple variety. We recommend leaving the peel on the apples or peeling only half the apple.
- 2 frozen over-ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup frozen apple slices
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon all spice
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Slightly thaw your frozen fruit prior to putting through your yonanas maker.
- In a small bowl mix cinnamon, all spice and nutmeg until combined
- Sprinkle the mixture over the frozen bananas and apples
- Insert one frozen banana
- Insert half of the apple slices
- Alternate the remaining ingredients
- Optional: Sprinkle a little extra cinnamon over top