Almond Coconut Chocolate Yonanas
- 2 over-ripe frozen bananas, cut in half
- 4 cubes almond coconut cream
- 1/4 cup toasted coconut, unsweetened, for garnish
- 1/4 cup toasted slivered almonds for garnish (optional)
- Almond Coconut Cream
- 1 can, 13 oz. or so, unsweetened coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- 2-3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Insert 1/2 banana
- Add 1 cube almond coconut cream
- Repeat 3 times. Instructions Almond Coconut Cream
- Whisk together coconut cream and extracts.
- Pour into ice cube trays and freeze
- Yield: 10-12 cubes INDULGENT
- For a richer almond coconut cream, use only the top layer of cream on top of the coconut cream, 1 teaspoon almond extract and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, or to taste.
- Your yield will be less, about 6-8 cubes or so.
- Sub sweetened toasted coconut for unsweetened
- Add dark chocolate shavings on top, then add coconut and almonds