5 Layer Yonanas Cake
Five of our favorite Yonanas recipes come together in this gorgeous layered “ice cream” cake.
- Strawberry Yonanas (double this recipe)
- Chocolate Yonanas (double this recipe)
- Blueberry Yonanas (double this recipe)
- Cookies & Cream Yonanas (double this recipe)
- Cherry Yonanas (double this recipe)
- Optional toppings: fresh fruit, herbs, edible flowers, chocolate sauce or any of your favorite toppings
- NOTE: We used a 7" springform cake pan that is 3" deep.
- Make a double batch of Strawberry Yonanas recipe
- Scoop Strawberry Yonanas into a round cake pan
- With an offset spatula spread Strawberry Yonanas evenly into cake pan
- Repeat Steps 1-3 with each of the remaining Yonanas flavors in this order: Chocolate Yonanas, Blueberry Yonanas, Cookies & Cream Yonanas and Cherry Yonanas. Carefully smooth each layer on top of the last in the pan.
- Cover and freeze for a minimum of four hours
- To remove cake from mold, run warm water around the sides of the cake mold, set a plate on top of cake container and flip over. Gently remove mold.
- Decorate with your favorite toppings.
- Allow cake to thaw a few minutes before slicing to serve.
Serves: approx. 15