- Orders & Shipping
- Replacement Parts
- Returns & Exchanges
- Product Guarantee & Warranty
- Product Related Questions
Orders & Shipping
- How can Canadian residents purchase Yonanas?
- Yonanas are available for purchase in Canada from the following retailers:
Bed Bath & Beyond, Walmart, Canadian Tire and Best Buy.
- What is the Yonanas shipping policy?
- We know you are excited about your Yonanas purchase, so we try to have your order shipped as quickly as possible. Typically, orders are processed and shipped within 48 hours of purchase. Better yet, standard shipping within the continental United States is FREE!
- Do you ship globally?
- No. At this point, we do not process international orders. To find a retailer in your country, please use the country selector on www.yonanas.com.
- How long does it take for my order to arrive?
- Please allow 3-5 business days for standard shipping.
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Yonanas accepts all major credit cards, as well as PayPal for payment.
- I made a mistake. Can I change my order?
- We will try to accommodate any order change. The quickest way to get a hold of us is by emailing at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your order number and let us know what changes need to be made.
- Do you have any order discount codes available?
- We do offer special promotions on the homepage of our website and to our email subscribers from time to time. If you would like to hear about a promotion first, shoot us an email at email@example.com and we’ll be in touch!
- I never received a confirmation email, what should I do?
- Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling toll-free 855-YONANAS (855-966-2627).
- What if I need replacement parts from my Yonanas, can I purchase them online?
- Yes! Visit www.yonanas.com/product_categories/accessories/ to purchase parts and accessories for both the Yonanas Classic and Yonanas Elite.
Returns & Exchanges
- What is the Yonanas return & exchange policy?
- If you have purchased or received a product directly from www.yonanas.com and would like to return it within 30 days, we would be happy to facilitate that request for you. Contact us (email@example.com or 855-YONANAS) so we can provide you with an RMA number.
- How long does a return take to process?
- Yonanas is a busy, yet small team that wants to keep our customers happy. Please allow 7-10 business days to process a return.
Product Guarantee & Warranty
- What is Yonanas warranty policy?
- We stand by the quality of our products. The Yonanas Classic is warranted against manufacturing defects for one year and the Yonanas Elite for three years.
- I’m having an issue with my Yonanas, what do I do?
- We are sorry to hear that. We have worked hard to make our product as durable as possible but we know that sometimes, things happen. Please contact us and we can help further at:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, OR
Phone: Toll free at 855-YONANAS (855-966-2627)
- If I am not satisfied with my Yonanas.com purchase, what is your product guarantee?
- We want all of our customers to be satisfied with their Yonanas.com purchases. If you are not satisfied with our product, we are not satisfied and will refund your purchase within 30 days. No questions asked.
- What steps do I need to take to initiate the Yonanas.com 30-day money back product guarantee?
- Contact us (email@example.com or 855-YONANAS) so we can provide you with an RMA number.
Product Related Questions
- How do I make Yonanas?
- It’s easy!
- Simply peel and freeze over-ripe bananas. Keep in mind that over-ripe, (cheetah-spotted) bananas make the best Yonanas because of their sweetness.You can also use any other frozen fruit that you enjoy!
- Thaw your frozen fruit (approximately 7-10 minutes) prior to putting through your Yonanas maker.
- Turn on Yonanas maker and insert frozen bananas and other frozen fruit.
- For flavored Yonanas, use frozen fruit with or without bananas, add spices or chocolate. The recipes are endless. For more Yonanas recipe ideas, check out the recipe section of our website here.
- Does the Yonanas machine freeze bananas?
- No, freezers freeze bananas. Before using the Yonanas maker, you will want to peel and freeze over-ripe bananas. Each freezer is different, but the general rule is that you want to freeze your bananas and other frozen fruit for 24 hours before making Yonanas. Keep in mind that over-ripe bananas will make the best Yonanas.
If your Yonanas comes out mushy, the fruit isn’t frozen enough. If your fruit is rock hard, give it 7-10 minutes to thaw prior to running through.
- Do you have to use bananas?
- No. We have listed a bunch of tasty No Banana Yonanas recipes here.. You can start with other frozen fruits like mangoes, strawberries, raspberries, pineapple or blueberries by themselves or in some wacky combination. Keep experimenting and you’ll find combinations that hit the spot.
- Why should I buy a Yonanas maker? My blender and/or food processor can also make Yonanas, right?
- This is one of those instances where you can’t believe everything you read on the Internet. We have seen the posts that say that the cold, creamy, soft serve, ice-cream like texture and consistency of Yonanas can be replicated in a food processor or blender, but that just isn’t the case.
A food processor will shred the fruit and then create a “sticky” consistency and a blender requires a liquid be added to the banana to create a “smoothie” like consistency. The patented technology of the Yonanas maker creates the “ice cream like” texture. Skeptics have tried it all and they have come to realize that it isn’t the same.?
- How big is the Yonanas maker?
- A Yonanas maker is roughly the same size of a blender. The upper portion of the Yonanas maker is removable, so the entire machine can easily be stored in a relatively small space. The weight of the Yonanas Classic is 3.1 lbs. and the size is 13.75″ H x 6.25″ W x 7.5″ D. The Yonanas Elite is a tad bit bigger. It weighs 6.85 lbs. and the dimensions are 15.5″ H x 6.5″ W x 10.25″ D.
- What is the difference between the regular Yonanas and the Elite Yonanas?
- The Yonanas Classic model (model numbers 901 and 902’s) holds a 1-year warranty with the wattage being 200W, 120V and 60 Hz. The weight is 3.1 pounds.
We also have our newest addition to the Yonanas family, which is our Elite model (model numbers 986 red elite and 987 black elite). The difference is the motor is more powerful (250W, 120V, 60 Hz), quieter, and this machine holds a 3-year warranty. The dimensions for the Elite model are 15.5″ H x 6.5″ W x 10.25″ D and weighs 6.85 pounds. The Elite is great for making bigger servings, if you were entertaining a larger crowd or for your family.
- Is the Yonanas maker easy to clean?
- You betcha! We made the parts that need to be cleaned dishwasher safe. After using, simply twist off the upper portion of the Yonanas maker and unscrew the cap to expose those internal parts that get covered with Yonanas. Quickly rinse, wash with soap or put the dishwasher safe parts in the top rack of your dishwasher, so you are ready to go next time.
Sound too good to be true? Just look here. If you are going to lick the mixing bowl clean, I would recommend doing that prior to putting it in the soapy water.
- Which way does the Gasket go into the Bottom Cap thing?
- There is a top and bottom to the Gasket. The top measures 3-3/4 inches across while the bottom is wider and comes in at 4-1/4 inches. When putting the Chute Assembly together after cleaning, you insert the bottom of the Gasket into the Bottom Cap. If you are inserting it correctly, the Gasket will fit snuggly into the Bottom Cap. An improperly placed gasket – one that is upside down – will sit on the Bottom Cap like a turtle on its back. An improperly placed gasket will not properly seal and could tear.
- What’s up with the machine? The machine continues to shut off while the power is on.
- What did you do? Just kidding. The most likely reason this is happening is that our safety feature has kicked in. The machine won’t work unless the chute assembly is locked in at the 12:00 o’clock position. To do this, rotate the chute assembly counter clockwise until chute clicks into the locked position. The interlock mechanism in the base prevents motor from turning on when chute is in not in place.
- I lost my user manual, where can I find one?
- You can download the user manual for the Classic Yonanas here. Download the Yonanas Elite manual here.
- Can’t find your answer?
- Submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and the Yonanas team will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks and Enjoy! Don’t forget to connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube to learn more about recipes, sweepstakes and special promotions!