March 7, 2014
We hear from so many friends that love how much stronger, quieter, and sleeker Yonanas Elite is. They have gifted their original yonanas and upgraded to Yonanas Elite because it is the PARTY Machine! Thank YOU for SHARING your Yonanas!
Yonanas Elite is Awesome! “I saw the original Yonanas on TV and in magazines and it seemed like a great idea. When I saw this deluxe version on Frontgate I knew I had to have it! It is incredibly powerful and easy to use. We’ve discovered several flavor combinations and this has quickly become our favorite kitchen appliance! I would recommend watching the video and reading the manual- very useful tips! It is a very well made machine and I can’t wait to purchase more of these for Christmas gifts this year.” - fruitman100
LOVE LOVE LOVE my Yonanas!!!!! “I got my first yonanas nearly 2 years ago and used it all the time. I gave it as gifts to many family members and friends. When the Elite model came out I upgraded. It is way more powerful, quieter, and looks sleek and modern. I gave my first model to a friend who raves about it. I can’t say enough good things about yonanas. It is truly giving the gift of healthy decadence!!!! Thank you yonanas!” - BMiami
Yonanas Elite Frozen Fruit Dessert Maker “Excellent! One of the best inventions for healthy eating. Makes frozen fruit and berries taste like smooth and creamy ice cream/yogurt without the additional sugar, milk products and calories. Healthy frozen whipped fruit is delicious. Yonanas Elite has a metal auger, unlike the cheaper brands and models which have plastic augers, which really works great. Love this calorie saver dessert machine. The Elite motor has twice the power of the less expensive models. Saw this demonstrated at the nutritionist and dieticians national conference in Houston, Oct 2013, and tasted the results. Amazing. Great product.” - BEACHBEADS
Do you have a Yonanas Elite? Share your story with us!
February 28, 2014
Happy Friday! It is always wonderful to hear stories about sharing yonanas with the little ones in your family. Do the kids in your family enjoy yonanas? We want to hear your story!
Fun with the Grandkids. “This machine makes a nice healthy snack. I used to throw bananas away each week. Now I freeze them plus other fruits and have a ready snack anytime. My granddaughter loves making different fruit each time. Easy to use.” – Gma L
Easy & Delicious! “Have used this machine for the last
6 days & am loving it! Easy to make & have tried variety of different fruits, candy, cocoa, cinnamon, etc. & finding it fun to experiment with different items. My 2 1/2 year old grandson just loves it too. Every night he says “it’s yonana time”! Got one for myself & my daughter, too.” – Jeannie33
Great invention, Love, Love, Love it “This is a wonderful little machine, easy to operate and easy to clean. It was a big hit with the grandchildren. Love giving them treats that are good for them, plus they help and it really makes it a fun time. Bought four of them, one for each of my girls and one for me. We love it.” – littlephil
February 21, 2014
Happy Friday! So many of us want the same thing: to be able to INDULGE without that guilty feeling afterwards! This week our Friday Faves come from fans who no longer feel guilty from eating ice cream! Have you used Yonanas to satisfy your ice cream cravings? We would love to hear your story!
Love this gadget!! I use this appliance almost daily. One of my best purchases. I strive to eat healthier and yonanas is a big help. I cut ice cream out of my diet and happily replaced it with yonanas. I make many flavors…depending on my mood. I don’t even feel guilty eating “ice cream” for breakfast as it is only fruit. A wonderful invention. Thank you!!! - Macky1
Great when dieting, well actually not dieting too. I’m dieting at the moment and this product keeps away the ice cream cravings for sure. I actually like it better than ice cream because there is no guilt attached. - anonymous
luv it!!!! “I bought 3 of these 1 for myself, 1 for my daughter and 1 for a friend for a birthday gift for her children. I use this machine every day and the only description needed is absolutely delicious!! This has replaced my ice cream addiction zero guilt and it’s good for you. I love this machine and the yonanas website has a ton of recipes. Great product. If heaven forbid, it ever breaks I’d be on the phone buying another!!” - iflyforfree
February 14, 2014
This week’s Friday Faves honors American Heart Month. You can have dessert and a healthy heart with Yonanas! Made with 100% frozen fruit, Yonanas is a treat that looks, tastes, and feels like soft serve ice cream! We’d love to hear from you, too!
“My brother in law is staying with my hubby and myself after having bypass heart surgery. I am cooking all healthy meals and ordered this because once in a while he wants a good healthy desert. Although we are eating lots of fruit and salads
he still wanted that something special and this seemed to be the answer. We are sampling all kinds of frozen fruits with the bananas. Yum, it’s good.” – jjhowl
February 7, 2014
Many little girls (and older girls too) have an undeniably persistent sweet tooth and LOVE sugary desserts like ice cream. This week’s Friday Faves come from fans with girls who love the sweet treats, and can enjoy a healthy, tasty alternative by using Yonanas! Who do you share Yonanas with?
- AMAZING. This was a gift for my daughter. She loves it and even her 3yr old can make it work!! With supervision of course. Easy, fun, and oh so good! Great product, I want one now! –robin*armstrong*seeber
- Can’t freeze the bananas fast enough! My 15-year-old daughter and I LOVE this machine. Just went out and bought another load of bananas because we’re finding it difficult to wait for them to ripen! Having fun trying different combinations of fruits…love them all! Sweet treat without all the guilt! -Anonymous
January 31, 2014
Hello and Happy Weekend! Need a fun new activity to do with the kids? Check out this week’s Friday Faves! These reviews come from Grandparents who have a blast making Yonanas with their Grandkids. Who do you enjoy making Yonanas with? Share your story!
- Grandkids Love It!!!!!! Just received yesterday . Used it twice. First plain bananas then peanut butter miniature cups with bananas. Big hit with them. If they are happy, so is Grandma!!!!!!!!!! –Granny48
- Love it!! Just received the Yonanas and tried it. My 4 year old grandson gave it a thumbs up. It does a really good job, easy to clean too. Cannot wait to do more. Now I need to get more and give them as gifts. –Love my Dog
- GREAT!!!!!!! I bought this for myself took it to my grandchildren to try and they loved it, my grandson is autistic and he loves his fruit he only eats certain food groups, bought a bag of mixed frozen fruit from the store well he loved it he didn’t like the bananas but loved the mixed fruit, sooooooooo I’m getting another one for myself great ideal!!!!!!! –tinkles
January 24, 2014
It’s the weekend, Happy Friday! We wouldn’t be where we are today without the love and support from our loyal customers. This week’s Friday Faves come from fans who took the time to reach out and share just how much they enjoy their Yonanas. From picky eaters, to surprised yet satisfied customers, these reviews are a part of what keeps us going!
- Just awesome! I have a ten-year-old daughter who is VERY picky on fruits and vegetables. Her current phase is pretty much limited to green seedless grapes and McIntosh or Royal Gala apples, with occasional watermelon thrown in. But my wife encouraged her to give me a Yonanas machine for Christmas. Now she is eating bananas, strawberries (which she used to eat in a different phase) and for the first time blueberries.
- I just wanted to say thank you for such a wonderful product. My granddaughter has sensory issues so it has been a challenge to get her to eat different foods. The only fruit she would eat is a banana as long as the peel was still on part way for a handle. We have tried so many fruits on her but she would always try to get it off of her tongue. I just got her to eat a bowl of fruit that she would not normally eat because of the texture. This is great!!!! I can’t thank you enough for this product!!!!!!! -Suzanna P.
- My sons gave my husband a Yonanas for Christmas. Neither of us ever heard of it! After my son described what it did, I could not wait to try it even though it was for my husband. Anyway we cut up a pineapple and froze it. Our first experience was the best sorbet ever! I posted a pic and since then I sold about 4 machines! Each time I make a batch; I photograph it, post and sell another or so. It is so funny kidding with people as I enjoy your product! Today I did mango and strawberries, the other day mango, day before, kiwi and strawberries. I realized today that I haven’t even scratched the surface of the great healthy snacks I can make with this machine! GENIUS! I love it! Way to go! I consider your product a must have! -Adrienne
January 17, 2014
Happy Weekend Yonanas fans! Are you using Yonanas to satisfy your sweet tooth on your diet program? Today’s Friday Faves come from users on Weight Watchers. Their reviews prove how great Yonanas is for a Zero to Low point dessert, no guilt! Tell us your story!
- I have this and it’s wonderful! I purchased this a while back when I was very serious about Weight Watchers. It makes delicious 0 points plus desserts! I really need to start using it again. If you are on the fence don’t be. It is a great product! – Karen
- We love our Yonanas machine! We’ve added berries of all kinds, pineapple and other frozen fruit to the banana base. All very good. Yes, it is noisy for the minute it takes to run it. Yes, you do need to scrape out some banana from the inside. Yes, you do indeed have to take it apart after use and rinse the pieces or put them in a sink with
warm water. That takes less than a minute. Wash them when you have time. Not a big deal as we wash dishes daily in our home. I’m on Weight Watchers and I love having a low point treat. My latest favorite is a sugar cone, add Yonanas, a small amt. of low pt. hot fudge sauce, more Yonanas. A bit of the chocolate sauce and a sprinkle of coconut on the very top. Two points, one for the chocolate and one for the cone!!!! –D. Bromley
- I love this machine. I’m a Weight Watcher’s member and fruit is 0 points plus. I can freeze my bananas and buy my other fruit frozen. Then, I make my fruit “ice cream” up a couple times a week, put it in single freezer containers – I just pull it out of the freezer, let it sit for a little bit and YUM. I love this little treat that does not impact my points. Clean up is a dream – just rinse in warm water set it out to dry and you’re done. I purchased one for my sister because I am going to visit her and don’t want to miss my treat. I even make popsicles with it. Just grab and go! – P.M. Hadley