June 7, 2013
Happy Friday! We can’t say Thank You enough to all of you for your support. Our Friday Faves come from some of our fans who are intolerant or allergic to dairy products. Thanks to Yonanas they are enjoying delicious creamy frozen treats again!
- BEST ITEM I HAVE EVER BOUGHT!!!!!!! I have a food allergy and cannot eat ice cream or most frozen yogurts, so this is a blessing!!! It is the best item I have ever bought!!! I use it all the time, it taste fresh, cool, even great to make large batches and have in the freezer!!! Love the book that comes with, but you can use your own ideas as well!!! Well worth the price!!!!!- Alli
- CRAZY GOOD!!!!! Oh how wonderful! Bananas & blueberries blew my mind. Strawberry Yonanas too! This ingenious machine makes my life easier and solves a few problems too. I try to eat a banana every day to relieve leg cramps and my doctor recommends bananas’ natural potassium for high blood pressure. But, I’m handicapped and can only get groceries delivered every 2 weeks. So I have tried everything I could think of to prolong bananas life: refrigeration, freezer, green bags, etc. but would end up throwing so much away. NOW I can freeze them and make Yonanas and get my banana in every day!!!!!! Plus, I avoid sugar and artificial sweeteners, am lactose intolerant, count diet points, count carbs, so Yonanas fits great into my life! Also great for my diabetic mother cause she doesn’t miss ice cream so much. And I get to eat DELICIOUS fruit treats! I used to unhappily eye my over-ripening bananas for a few days before reluctantly trashing them. Now I can’t wait for them to get cheetah spotted! LOVE ! – Sparrow
- One of my sons has food allergies and cannot have milk. We always have to buy special soy, rice, or coconut ice cream type desserts. So we decided to try Yonanas. Wow! We all love it. Not just my son with allergies, but the whole family. My other son is very picky and will not eat much fruit. He actually ate blueberries and bananas Yonanas. Hooray for Yonanas. Silly name, great product! – Mrs Z.
June 3, 2013
Congratulations to all of our Yonanas Happy Birthday Sweepstakes winners! We had so much fun celebrating Yoanans turning 2 with all of you! Thank you to everyone who participated.
Grand Prize Winner:
Fist Place Winners:
Ms Rikki B.
*Please note, all winners were contacted via the email address provided in the entry form.
May 31, 2013
Happy Friday to all of our fabulous fans! This week our Friday Faves come from some of our fans who are counting their points. Thanks to Yonanas they are able to enjoy a guilt free treat and feel like they are indulging! Do you count points? Have you shared Yonanas with your point counting friends?
- Let me start by saying THANK YOU for this great invention. I want to take this time to tell you a little success story of my chapter of “weight watchers.” Awhile back I took my Yonanas in to our meeting to demonstrate and sample. To my surprise it was a great success. Now just about everyone in our group has bought one and uses it on their journey to reach their weight loss goal. I am always amazed how this machine can produce what it does. It is a great treat to have when you are craving something bad for you. The fact that it’s all natural fruit and no fat makes it the best companion ever on this weight loss journey. Again thank you for this great piece of equipment. – James Matthews
- Love this product, delicious! I made several batches using the recipe book. LOVE THEM ALL!!!! The trick is to defrost just the right amount of time, 10 minutes or so. This is creamy goodness particularly the recipe with frozen cherries and a touch of dark chocolate. Just frozen mixed berries with the bananas are excellent too. I am doing the weight watchers program so all fruit is 0 points! Can’t get much better than that. I buy about a dozen bananas at once and they get spots in 4 or 5 days, no big deal, just peel and freeze, totally worth the effort. Can’t wait to make more recipes, this is such a wonderful addition to healthy choices. – Ohio Girl
- This machine is magic! I think this is the best thing I’ve ever bought from QVC. In goes the frozen fruit, out comes the most delicious, creamy, product. How does that happen? There must be magic in there somewhere. If you are on Weight Watchers and have an ice cream craving, this is a must have. A no point miracle! From the bottom of my fat little heart I bow to the magician who came up with this product! -Toni
May 24, 2013
Hello and Happy LONG weekend! We hope all you are able to enjoy the unofficial start to summer this weekend. With warmer weather come more cravings for delicious frozen treats! Thanks to Yonanas you can enjoy all summer long without the guilt. This week our Friday Faves come from some fans who went above the 5-star rating for Yonanas. How many stars would YOU give Yonanas?
- OMG!!! THIS THING ROCKS!!!!!! Can we say “a gazillion stars??” This is awesome. When I ordered this from QVC as a TSV, I immediately bought riper bananas and put them in the freezer. The minute it came, I took out a couple of bananas and some strawberries. I let them sit for about 10 minutes before sending them down the chute. What came out was exactly the consistency of soft ice cream and was so delicious you thought you were eating a big bowl of ice cream. My whole family is very health conscious. This machine allows us to have that dessert without any of the guilt. This is all fruit, all natural, no extra gunk or sugar. You know exactly what is in your bowl. I don’t know that I will ever eat regular ice cream again. You know it is a winner when you teenage boys say that they would rather have Yonanas for dessert than real ice cream. I will never be without this machine. And can I also mention the value? The machine alone was $50 elsewhere without the cookbook or scoop. Excellent value. -Bargello
- 105 Stars! I made frozen strawberries and bananas and it was really like ice cream, just not as sweet, which is better. I can’t wait to try lots of other frozen fruits. I got the Hot Pink and it’s cute. Very happy with this purchase and it was very easy to use. I’m sure we will use this a lot. Quick, easy, and delicious. -Suzy
- 500 Stars! Since I already own one, I bought this for my sister when it was on special. Next to my Keurig, this is my second favorite appliance. It does a fantastic job, creates a HEALTHY TREAT, and you get a lot of treat from a small amount of fruit. A couple of hints: be sure to let the fruit thaw for about 10 minutes at room temp; and, be sure to disassemble the unit, easy to do, when it is done and scrape the remaining treat into your bowl. The most surprising thing about this treat to me is that it doesn’t melt like ice cream. This is pure decadence without the calories or artery-clogging cholesterol. The inventor of this machine deserves a medal! –Maggie M
May 17, 2013
Happy weekend to all of our wonderful fans! We are so lucky to have so many supportive fans like all of you! This week our Friday Faves come from ENTIRE families who are enjoying Yonanas. Who’s the biggest Yonanas fan in your fam?
- YUMMMM YUM! This Yonanas machine was a great hit on Mothers’ Day. I chose to just do the banana and strawberry recipe, the frozen blend was so tasty, like soft serve ice cream, especially for those watching their weight. Everyone enjoyed it and my family will more than likely choose to purchase this item in the future. It would also make a nice gift. – GrammasChoice
- Our family used Yonanas Frozen Treat Maker on Mother’s Day. Our grandchildren had fun helping make their treat and the adults raved about the different tastes. We were surprised how much is made with just a banana and 3/4 cup of fruit. I have some suggestions: If someone can’t finish their treat it can be frozen for a latter day. Another is to make several frozen treats on one day and save time by freezing for another day. Clean up was simple. – Sandy
- Wonderful Machine for humans or dogs I am so happy I bought this. I use all kinds of frozen fruits. The whole family loves, even the dogs get a treat and love it. The store dog ice cream is expensive and with this I know the ingredients. My dogs don’t like bananas, but for the dogs I use strawberries, mixed berries or blueberries and they can’t eat it fast enough and 1 of my dogs is super picky! Also my son who said it couldn’t possibly be good as ice cream tried the strawberry and banana and I used only half a banana and 2 cups of strawberries and said mom this is better than ice cream and he is 23! I was so happy everyone loves the creations I can make. I also make big batches and freeze just like ice cream, next day scoop out a bowl let it sit 10 minutes. I will make everything in the book! Tell everyone you know to buy this machine, it taste great just play around with your ratio of bananas and fruits to your liking. LOVE THIS MACHINE AND SO DO THE DOGS!!! Also clean-up is simple I use a spatula to save the stuff that didn’t go through machine into bowl I save every great bit of it then take apart easily run under hot water into strainer, done! Easy! -Rose