July 8, 2013
Congratulations to our Yonanas and Bed Bath & Beyond ® Dream Registry Sweepstakes Winners! Thank you to everyone who participated!
Grand Prize Winner:
Dustin C. Murrieta, CA
First Place Winners:
Denise H. Dallas, TX
Barbara M. Greendale, WI
Danielle T. Orange Park, FL
Kendra M. Charlottesville, VA
Linda M. Peabody, MA
June 28, 2013
Hello and happy weekend! We hope all of our fans have had a fabulous start to summer and are enjoying healthy frozen treats to beat the heat! This week our Friday Faves come from our fans who have become the favorite grandparent thanks to Yonanas! Have you shared Yonanas with the children in your life? What’s their favorite recipe?
- I absolutely love, love, love my Yonanas machine! I have recommended it to all my friends and family. To someone who loves Ice Cream and is on a diet this is a must! It is really a healthy treat. My grandkids love to make their own fruit mixes to blend in the machine- Judy H.
- Yummy, healthy treat Making the yummy soft serve ice cream treat is fun and easy. A great way to use those too ripe bananas for a delicious healthy treat. My grandchildren loved helping to make Yonanas and then eating it. We have enjoyed Yonanas on waffles for breakfast and as a dessert. Adults appreciate that it tastes like ice cream with no sugar or cream to add calories. –Karen J
- I love it!!!! My grandson thinks that I am an amazing grandma since I give him ice cream after dinner I even took the machine to work and did a little infomercial! Great product! -Anna
June 21, 2013
Hello and HAPPY SUMMER! We are so excited to celebrate the start summer with all of you. Warmer and longer days mean more delicious and healthy frozen treats to us! What Yonanas recipes will you make this summer? This week our Friday Faves come from fans who share the same problem, keeping enough frozen bananas in stock!
- Best item I have purchased in a long time! I saw this being tested on Anderson live & they rated it highly, so I immediately went on Amazon & bought it. It is truly a great product. It’s made very well & easy to clean. My kids love it & we have been using it almost every night. The hardest part is keeping up our supply of ripe frozen bananas. One tip- if your freezer freezes your bananas rock hard like mine does, put them in the microwave for a couple of seconds, the machine doesn’t have to work as hard & the mixture comes out much smoother. It tastes more like frozen yogurt than ice cream, but it is a great healthy substitute to ice cream. We all love it!!!! – Megan D.
- This works exactly as promised–it is easy to use and to clean. The hardest part is keeping enough frozen bananas on hand! Mixing the bananas with other frozen fruit makes a yummy and filling dessert and its all fruit so no guilt. – Gramma Y.
- My kids love this product and we have been freezing a ton of bananas and berries to keep up with them. They told everyone they were eating ‘ice-cream’ for breakfast and didn’t realize it was just fruit! -Sarah
June 14, 2013
Hello and Happy weekend to all of our wonderful fans! Our Friday Faves this week come from fans who were skeptical at first and thought Yonanas was too good to be true. After one bite, they were hooked on Yonanas and recommending it to everyone! Were you skeptical of Yonanas? Tell us your Yonanas story!
- WOW! Best purchases ever! My husband was skeptical at first. He said it wouldn’t work as was shown but I ordered it anyway. I had frozen some fruit already so I was able to use it as soon as it arrived. First I disassembled and washed it. It was very easy to take apart and put back together. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw that it worked just as it was demonstrated on QVC. The taste is so good my husband thought I added sugar, but it was just fruit! You do have to thaw out the fruit for about 15 minutes to get that “ice cream” texture. Can’t wait to try some of the recipes in the book. Highly recommend. It’s fun and yummy! –QV Queen
- Wonderful!!! Ordered this item first for my daughter, son in law and their 10 month old . She tried it and it was amazing she said. So I bought one for us. I froze the bananas ahead of time. Received it today. Right after dinner I brought out the bananas and made it, my husband who is always skeptical was won over after one bite! It’s wonderful. I just ordered one for my son and his family. This is a great product. I would recommend it to anyone watching their weight, avoiding excess sugar and who just want something to eat that’s natural. -Dixie