October 18, 2013
Hello and Happy Weekend!! This week our Friday Faves come from some fans who were a bit skeptical of Yonanas, but after the first time they tried it they all said WOW! We’re you surprised by Yonanas? Was it love at first bite? Tell us your Yonanas story!
- Fabulous!!! I admit I was skeptical when I purchased this. But WOW the first time I tried it I was hooked! I have thrown out all my fattening ice cream and switched to this! Frozen fruit comes out like whipped frozen yogurt!! -Linda H
- Okay, I’m a huge skeptic but after watching the presentation and reading the reviews, I decided to buy this little machine. I used it for the first time today–had to wait a few days for the bananas to get ripe, and then freeze. I made the strawberry-banana and followed the recipe exactly. OMG!! It was so easy and made enough that I put some in the freezer to save for another day. It is absolutely delicious and tastes as good as or better than the super-premium stuff. No sugar, fats or any unhealthy stuff. I am so happy I went ahead and bought the Yonanas. With the savings over store-bought ice cream, it will pay for itself in no time. I would recommend this to anybody who wants to eat healthy! – Shirley S
- Surprisingly good! I saw this on QVC, watched the demo and was skeptical. I got the product and immediately made banana/strawberry and wow was it good, creamy, cold, just like soft serve – everything they said it would be. The recipe book is great to give additional ideas of what to make. I have frozen coconut milk (in ice cube trays), added baileys and various chocolate candies to give it extra yum! The only limit is your imagination! Try it and enjoy. You can’t go wrong. – Sydney C
October 11, 2013
Hello and Happy Friday!! We can’t say Thank You enough to all of you for your support and sharing your Yonanas stories with us! This week our Friday Faves come from some of our fans who are diabetic. Thanks to Yonanas they are able to enjoy no-sugar added delicious frozen treats!
- I love this product and can make low calorie, healthful ice cream every day. Since I am a diabetic I have to my sugar intake and this product makes that job much easier. It is also much cheaper to use fruits than to buy the high priced ice cream in the diabetic section of the store. – Jacqueline
- Yonanas is Fabulous1 I am so happy that I have the Yonanas machine. Hubby is diabetic and I have weight issues. In one week, I have made so many healthy desserts that are delicious. Our favorite so far is banana/red raspberry. There are no chemicals in these desserts. Have you ever read a label from a store bought sorbet or sherbet? This will be wonderful for summer entertaining but it’s getting quite a workout now. It’s very easy to clean. I am going to figure out a way to make a tasty chocolate sorbet. –Oak Park Twin
- YO YO YONANA!!! I recently purchased this, and love, love, love it!!! My husband was even impressed. We are both diabetic and this is just great for yummy desserts, sugar free. -Ciegie
October 4, 2013
Happy Weekend! We hope all of you are enjoying the flavors of fall and coming up with new fun recipes for your Yonanas using season fruits! This week our Friday Faves come from fans who are LOVING their Yonanas and planning on buying more as gifts and have already started thinking about Christmas shopping! Have you given Yonanas as a gift?
- Love, Love, LOVE this! This product is the best invention EVER! If you just use bananas & fruit it is a luscious but guilt free desert. If you want to add a little guilty pleasure to your Yonanas desert do what I did. I did frozen bananas, strawberries and frozen semi chocolate chips. YUMMO! The Yonanas is SO easy to clean too, simple take it apart and rinse under hot water. This little gizmo is NEVER leaving my countertop. I plan on buying several more down the road as Christmas gifts. Love the enclosed Recipe Book too! – Jbellaj
- Fun & Nutritional, Great party fun too!!!! My teenage daughter and her friends were over the night my Yonanas Machine arrived. I went to the store and bought lots of different frozen fruit- mangos, strawberries, peaches, raspberries, etc along with frozen Cool Whip, M&M’s; coconut, and chocolate morsels. The girls and I had such fun creating different flavors, and there was not a bad result in the bunch. Every creamy treat passed the taste test. Great machine for a party, talk about an ice breaker!!!!!! Do not hesitate on this machine. I am already thinking about them for Christmas gifts. – Liz
- GREAT!! So Glad I got this! I saw the TSV and purchased spur of the moment. I am so glad I did! The Yonanas “ice cream” is great. Thick and creamy and smooth and delicious! It is so much fun to plan the different tastes and flavors. The unit works great and the banana, mango, pineapple combination I made was delicious. Benefits of Yonanas: It is healthy, Great for my son with a milk allergy, low calorie, no sugar – great for my diabetic parents, supports my own diet (zero points), saves money since it uses bananas that might otherwise be wasted, my teens LOVE it! I can’t wait to make my next batch. No issues with noise or clean up. Fantastic machine! Thanks for making a machine that makes being healthy so delicious!! I am planning to get several more of these machines as gifts for close friends and family. –Sun8shine
September 27, 2013
Happy Friday! It’s hard to believe we are officially in fall and starting to watch the leaves change! Where did summer go? This week our Friday Faves come from our fans who are grandparents and are sharing delicious healthy frozen treats with their grandchildren. Mom and Dad are happy to let Grandma & Grandpa spoil the kids when Yonanas is the treat!
- My grandchildren were over for lunch and I served them Yonanas for the first time. I asked my 6 year old grandson if he liked it and he replied. “I don’t like it, I LOVE it”. And he repeated that to me again later! And his father, who is a health food enthusiast, was thrilled and ate a lot of our blueberry ice cream too. Unfortunately my lack of frozen bananas limited the amount I could make but I am working on that. – Sandra Haas
- Happy as a Monkey! Love our new hot pink Yonanas Maker. So easy and so much healthier than the ice cream bar I was eating most nights. My 5 youngest grandkids live just across the pasture of this country girl and I love getting the phone calls when they have friends over asking if I can bring the Yonanas Maker to their house and make up some treats for everyone. I think their favorite so far is the bananas and the Oreos cookies. Next trial will be the bananas and Nutella. – Kathy
- My 7 grand-kids loves this…with help from granny they love making Yonanas special treats. Even loves eating them more!!! I can’t keep fruit froze fast enough for them, which is a good thing. This summer I will be purchasing fruit in bulk. We just love this Yonanas Treat Maker!!! Of course Granny loves her fresh pineapple frozen treat. Every family needs ones of these!!!- BEgrannie
September 20, 2013
Hello and Happy Weekend to all of our wonderful fans! This week our Friday Faves come from some of our fans who are enjoying zero point treats thanks to Yonanas! They are enjoying a guilt free treat and feel like they are indulging! Do you count points? Have you shared Yonanas with your point counting friends?
- LOVE MY YONANAS! I am on Weight Watchers and love ice cream and frozen desserts. Yonana makes it possible for me to have all the ice cream and frozen desserts I want. I make big batches and freeze them in small containers. WOW!!! I love my YONANA. Tell everyone it is the best thing since sliced bread. No, it’s a lot better. – Anita S.
- OMG YUM! I almost cancelled my order thinking all I need is one more kitchen gadget to store. Well there will be no storing this one!!! I am a member of Weight Watchers and any of you reading this need to invest in this product. This was heaven sent. If I could meet the person who invented this I would kiss them right on the lips. Love It!!!!!!!!!!! – Bunny
- LOVE! LOVE! LOVE IT! This machine is wonderful! My husband and I are following the Weight Watchers plan and the fruits are free foods. . . so this is perfect for that nighttime snack. I would like to get one for our daughters. . .I know they would love it too! And it is so tasty. . .so many varities of “ice cream” that you can make. Great invention!! -Jane
September 13, 2013
Hello & Happy Friday! This week our Friday Faves come from fans who have to watch their sugar intake and can’t have artificial sweeteners. Their sweet treat options were limited, but thanks to Yonanas they can indulge again! Have you had to limit your sugar intake? Tell us your Yonanas story below!
- Yonanas is FANTASTIC!! I bought this product because I can no longer have sugar and allergic to artificial sweeteners, so the thought of having “ice cream” again was a desire. I am AMAZED at how wonderful Yonanas is. Healthy and SO EASY!! This product is a MUST HAVE for every household!!! And yes, I have to watch the amount of fruit I have (NO I am not diabetic) because of the sugar content but a few bites of the blissful happiness from Yonanas is all it takes for overwhelming joy. –Elly AC
- 10 Stars! As a diabetic who gets migraines from artificial sweeteners…..there are very few treats for me – until now! This is just frozen fruit! It was easy to use the first time out of the box. Clean up was easy and quick. I made Yonanas with mixed berries but will also be trying the combinations in the little recipe book. This little machine rocks!
September 6, 2013
Happy Weekend!! Our Friday Faves this week come from fans who have said good-bye to ice cream thanks to Yonanas! They are making healthy life-style changes and still indulging in guilt-free snacks. We just love to hear what a difference Yonanas has made in the lives of our fans!
- I love this product so much I have been personally responsible for at least 18-20 other people purchasing it. I have offered samples to many friends and relatives. I make many different combinations, I no longer eat ice cream and I don’t miss it at all. This is my ice cream. I continually suggest it to everyone very enthusiastically. – Patricia R.
- THIS THING IS AWESOME!!!!! I recently changed my diet to healthy living going from burger king, five guys burgers, french fries, and Reese cups to green smoothies, raw vegetables, and anything that doesn’t have ingredients I can’t pronounce. And I MISS sweets. It’s the bane of my existence. But the Yonanas takes whatever fruit you want and makes an extremely tasty treat that resembles ice cream so much that it feels like eating guilt free ice cream. For anyone who wants to eat healthy but can’t quite get the sweet tooth from popping horrible things into your head, this is a MUST HAVE!! – Kim B.
- I was hesitant to buy the Yonanas but figured it might be fun to use. I love ice cream but not the calories. Yonanas takes care of both. It is easy to use and fun to try other fruits besides bananas. Lots of fun for the entire family. – Myndee
August 30, 2013
Happy Friday! Do you have any family or friends who can’t eat gluten? This week our Friday Faves come from some of our gluten intolerant fans. With Yonanas they are able to make tasty frozen treats and know exactly what ingredients are going into their dessert!
- This is great for diabetics or anyone restricting sugar, dairy, glutens. Ice cream fanatics can satisfy their craving without guilt or any additives that are no good for any one of us. Thanks for making me a little more healthy. – Scarlet
- Love this! I was skeptical that this would work, but I was happily proved wrong! This machine makes smooth and creamy ice cream or sorbet! I am gluten free and dairy free and this machine allows me to make all my favorite flavors without going off my diet! Love it, totally worth the buy – Aubrey
- Great for all! My daughter is gluten intolerant; this machine makes it possible for her to enjoy dessert without fear. I have shared the machine with my sister and mother, all 3 of us have been having great success on weight watchers and this little appliance makes it possible to have an after dinner treat for 0 points! My whole family loves it! – Christin L.