November 29, 2013
Happy Friday to all! With the holidays approaching for some, this week’s Friday Faves are reviews shared by Yonanas fans who found Yonanas to be a worthwhile investment, for a very small price! Perfect for the gift-giving season!
- Great product! Like all-fruit soft ice cream. Makes a delicious, filling, healthy treat. Well worth the price. Even if you’re not diet conscious this is a great addition to your kitchen appliances. –Gary
- Best Invention Ever. This product is spectacular. I am always dieting but need something a little extra at night. My husband loves ice cream and I am always tempted. This product is a healthy way to satisfy us both. I am going to buy another one for my daughter who has children that will rather have ice cream than fruit. Voila problem solved. Thank you for carrying this product at such a reasonable price. –Southern Panda
- A Family Favorite. The Yonanas Treat Maker is a great way to make healthy desserts for the whole family. It is easy to use and clean and the “ice cream” is very tasty. The price is quite reasonable. My husband, kids and grandkids all enjoyed the Yonana’s treats. Definitely a winner. -Mindy
November 22, 2013
Happy Friday! We hope you all had a great week! This week our Friday Faves come from some of our fans who are diabetic. Thanks to Yonanas, they are able to enjoy delicious frozen desserts without any added sugar! Has Yonanas made a healthy difference in your life? Tell us your story!
- YONANA! I love this product and can make low calorie, healthful ice cream every day. Since I am a diabetic I have to my sugar intake and this product makes that job much easier. It is also much cheaper to use fruits than to buy the high priced ice cream in the diabetic section of the store. –J.Miller
- YO YO YONANA! I recently purchased this, and love, love, love it!!! My husband was even impressed. We are both diabetic and this is just great for yummy desserts, sugar free. –Ciegie
- Yonanas is Fabulous. I am so happy that I have the Yonanas machine. Hubby is diabetic and I have weight issues. In one week, I have made so many healthy desserts that are delicious. Our favorite so far is banana/red raspberry. I sliced the bananas into two inch pieces which causes the banana to thaw enough in a shorter time span. There are no chemicals in these desserts. Have you ever read a label from a store bought sorbet or sherbet? This will be wonderful for summer entertaining but it’s getting quite a workout now. It’s very easy to clean. I am going to figure out a way to make a tasty chocolate sorbet. –Oak Park Twin
November 15, 2013
Happy Weekend Everyone! We have been getting some great feedback and really creative photos from our fans. Keep sending them in! This week’s Friday Faves comes from fans that enjoy finally having a healthy alternative to ice cream. Thanks to Yonanas they can have their favorite dessert without the guilt!
- Best Purchase Ever! This worked just as it said it would…..and just like the video portrays! Put bananas and strawberries in freezer and made delicious dessert after dinner the next night! So glad we purchased this, such a healthy alternative to ice cream –Anonymous
- Amazing Machine. This is one amazing machine. We are thrilled with having a healthier alternative to ice cream. Since of course there are still calories and the natural sugar in fruit to contend with, we limit ourselves to using it once or twice each weekend. But you do feel as though you are eating ice cream. You have to like the flavor of bananas, obviously, so if you don’t, don’t buy it. Or buy it to use as a sorbet maker with other fruits. 4 good size bananas plus some other fruit (a few strawberries and pieces of mango, say), makes enough for 3-4 people. Easy to use, easy to clean. A winner in my book! –Franniebelle
- Yonanas is Great. If you love ice cream, but a wanting a healthy alternative this is the perfect treat maker. I do a mix of frozen bananas and frozen strawberries, blueberries or raspberries. Makes a delicious alternative. Remember fruit must be frozen for at least 24 hours. Plan ahead. Easy to clean. It is noisy, but not a big deal. –C. Smyers
November 8, 2013
Hello and Happy Friday! Who is ready for the weekend? It’s getting closer holiday season for some, and it may be getting harder to resist the treats that come along with it. This week’s Friday Faves come from a couple of fans who lost weight, but were looking for a healthy way to satiate their sweet tooth. Yonanas is the best way to enjoy a sweet, delicious dessert and still stay healthy! Have you lost weight and use Yonanas to keep your sweet tooth happy? Tell us your story!
- This thing rocks. AMAZING…nothing but fruit and turns out like frozen custard!!! Bring it on summer, I’m ready and I won’t ever feel deprived of ice cream, frozen yogurt, etc. again!!” Yummy, Healthy, frozen treats. LOVE this product. Where have you been all my life LOL!! So easy to use and clean and it really makes me smile every time I use it. I have been searching for a way to get a delicious and healthy frozen dessert without the fat, sugar and calories. I am in heaven!! I have lost 115 pounds which turned my life around…literally, and ice cream has always been my favorite. This machine is wonderful. I know exactly what I am putting into my treat and fruit is so healthy for you. A great way to get your kids to eat their daily portion of fruit. I have tried the banana and strawberry combined (delish) and loved the strawberry sorbet by itself. Going to try peaches, pineapple and mango and one person said apples, so will try that too. You will not be sorry. Have fun making new treats and enjoy. Summer is right around the corner, and the best time for fruit. -Gracie May
- MY NEW BEST FRIEND! I absolutely love this product! I have used it a few times and it is the best thing since sliced bread!!!!! I changed to a healthier lifestyle over a year ago and lost 70lbs and this is just what I needed! I honestly felt as if I was cheating on my program & I had to remind myself that its 0 points! Amazing! I have Yonana’d bananas, strawberries, mango & apples! I freeze it and everyday have a cup full! So glad that my husband was watching QVC just before midnight and when I walked in the room he said, “order this now” plus David could sell my husband the shirt off his back! You can’t go wrong, it is a 5 star WINNER!!! Oh and cleans up so easy! -Mils
November 1, 2013
Hello and Happy Weekend!!! Well, it’s November and Halloween is officially over. But that doesn’t mean the fun is all over until the holidays! This week’s Friday Faves come from fans who love how EASY and FUN using their Yonanas is! We love when you share your fun Yonanas experience.
- Greatest invention ever!! We still can’t get over that you just use fruit. Amazing soft serve consistency! Everyone needs one! My family loves it. Fun and Easy to Use! I gave this as a gift to my brother, who does not eat sugar and eats lots of bananas. He wanted to try it right away. Fortunately, I had frozen a lot of ripe bananas, “in case”. We cleaned it off, put it together, and started processing frozen bananas and strawberries, alternating as directed. It took just a few minutes to process three to four cups, which five of us tried and enjoyed. It is creamy, like ice cream. Some of us drizzled hot chocolate sauce over it, which was delicious. For those who cannot eat ice cream, are diabetic, just like banana, or want healthy alternatives, this is great! It was easy to use, easy to clean, and easy to assemble. -SHO
- WOW, what fun. Couldn’t wait for my machine to arrive, we are always throwing out bananas, now I won’t waste any fruit, not when I have this machine. It works really easy, clean up is so simple, very well made little machine, not thrown together and hope it works kind of thing. I made the banana strawberry, really good, can’t wait to try the rest of the recipes, the book is fantastic, thanks DOLE. I got mine in Neon Green, I wanted a fun color for a fun machine.-LPincarolina
- This machine is fantastic. My entire family loves it. It is fun and easy to use and easy to clean. It turns frozen fruit into an ice cream like dessert that my children and their friends love. I bought three machines. I kept one, sent one to my daughter and one to my son.
I highly recommend it.-gord